Thinking about buying a dental practice? Nobody understands what you’re looking for in a dental practice better than we do and we’ll be on your side every step of the way—from identifying real opportunities to obtaining financing and finalizing the transaction. By utilizing our dental practice brokerage services, you’ll discover that your first dental practice acquisition—or your fifth—can be a smoother process than you think. Visit our Dental Practice Locator and start looking now!
Unparalleled Experience in Dental Practice Acquisition
Henry Schein Professional Practice Transitions (Henry Schein PPT) consultants are either practicing dentists themselves or have specialized knowledge and expertise in the dental profession. Our team has helped thousands of dentists across the country make the ideal dental practice acquisition. Some of our consultants have been where you are right now—at the threshold of a major career transition. They are your guide to buying a dental practice. They understand the excitement and stress that you’re feeling as you purchase a new dental practice.
Buying a Dental Practice—from Stressful to Successful
When you team up with Henry Schein Professional Practice Transitions, we’ll assist you to:
- Ensure you ask the right questions. Our team’s experience means that we know how to avoid the pitfalls to help ensure that your transition runs smoothly. We work diligently to avoid surprises and you will have access to all the right information you will need to make informed decisions.
- Advise you on how to best approach the purchase. From determining fair market value to negotiating the details, knowing what questions to ask when buying a dental practice and everything in between, we’ll be there to help each step of the process.
- Collaborate with your lawyer and accountant to minimize costs. We work with your team to assist in reviewing all documents. Your team wants to ensure the most advantageous outcome for you and we’re no different. We provide sample templates including the Practice Purchase Agreement which you can share with your legal and/or tax adviser with the goal of keeping down the billing hours.
- Connect you with the other necessary experts including the best lending resources in the country. Our extensive network covers every city in every state —we can find financing wherever you may want to purchase a dental practice. Speaking of that.
- Aid you in finding the perfect practice that fits your needs, budget and career goals. Our dental Practice Locator is an excellent place to start.
National Network of Powerful Resources
The Henry Schein PPT team will facilitate your purchase of a dental practice by leveraging our industry-leading network of resources and decades of experience in:
- Practice Valuation Review
- Preparation of Practice Valuation
- Document Review
- Practice Data Review
- Preparation of Cash-Flow Analysis
- Transaction Negotiation
- Business Structure Recommendation
- Obtaining Financing
Thinking About Buying a General Dental Practice?
It’s never too soon to get great advice!
Whether you’re ready to buy a general dental practice or just beginning to investigate your transition options, call today, 1-800-988-5674, or contact us online to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with an experienced consultant at Henry Schein PPT. Get answers and invaluable advice about achieving your goal of buying your general dental practice. We look forward to talking to you!
*Henry Schein Professional Practice Transitions is not, by means of providing these sample contract templates, rendering any legal or tax advice. Before taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult with a qualified professional adviser.