Dental Practices for Sale

Herndon, Virginia, VA 195

About the Listing

This practice is located in a beautiful shopping center area of Northern VA (less than half a mile from the future Herndon Silver Metro Line!). Operating as a general practice clinic, utilizing 2,085 sq. ft. of leased space, it primarily provides patients with diagnostic, preventative and restorative care. This four (4) Operatory practice is very contemporary and is fully digitized, including CAD/CAM, Panorex, intra-oral cameras, sensors, and patient education software. Currently the practice employs 3 full time and 3 part time employees. This practice also collects a healthy percentage of FFS revenue (approx 23%) with the rest being fully PPO based (77%). Combined with its premium location and modern image, this practice opportunity is priced to sell!

To discuss this opportunity, please contact:
Curtis Regimbal, 804-357-3581, curtis.regimbal@henryschein.com

Background

  • State: Virginia
  • Practice Type: General